Welcome to Ambulatory Surgery Center Regulation Training Series
We are an education website designed to provide Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) in meeting high quality contact hours for staff education in the Ambulatory Surgery Center setting.
These modules are a collection of titles designed to train your staff on the most current standards of care. The library contains clinical and non clinical courses to help your ASC staff to improve competency, reduce risk, and maintain compliance.
The requirements for successful completion of each Topic are reviewing each presentation and completing each topic quiz with a score of 85% or higher as a requirement of competency.
This website and content is not affiliated with sponsorship or commercial support.
Four credits in this course have been submitted to the Association of periOperative Registered
Nurses, Inc. for approval to award contact hours. The Association of periOperative
Registered Nurses, Inc. is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing
education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on
Accreditation. There will be 4hour available soon for this credit, these are not available at this time.
that are approved by AORN are recognized as continuing education for registered
nurses. This recognition does not imply that AORN or the ANCC Commission on
Accreditation approves or endorses any product in the presentation. The expiration date of this course is: ____These contact hours will be available soon______.
While contract hour credit is not available at this moment, it will be very soon, but the compentency and training portions of this coursework are ready. Start at the courses you have an interest in completing for a certificate, upon completing reviewing the presentation material and the quiz with a passing grade you will be sent a certificate of completion via email.
A one year 365 day pass for one person applies for
a $40 fee. Email me directly
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me if you need additional
support cell/text me: 586 808 3058. One Facility lead per site can have
a FREE pass (without certificates) just to assure this is the high quality
coursework they are interested in.
Just click on this link to create an account and get a PayPal invoice on our website and sign up for the course!
OR - just email email@example.com your name and I will sign you up rapidly.
Course Work Available Once Registered
A Course Evaluation - Required for Contact Hour Credits
1. Medication Administration Safety in an Ambulatory Surgery Center: Part 1
2. Medication Administration Safety in an Ambulatory Surgery Center: Part 2
3. Medication Administration Safety in an Ambulatory Surgery Center: Part 3
4. Bloodborne Pathogens and Standard Precautions
of the Pediatric Patient
6. Care of the Adult Patient
Diagnosis, Treatment, Pathology, Epidemiology and Prevention of HIV/AIDS
8. Fire Prevention in Ambulatory Surgical Centers
9. Preventing Operating Room Fires in an Ambulatory Surgical Centers
10. General Safety Concerns for Workers in
the Ambulatory Surgical Centers
11. Use of Radiation in an Ambulatory Surgery Centers
12. HIPAA Training for Ambulatory Surgery
13. Identifying and Assessing Domestic Abuse
Victims for Ambulatory Surgery Center Professionals
14. Latex Allergies
15. Malignant Hyperthermia in your Ambulatory Surgery Center
16. Monitoring Ambulatory Surgery Patients During
17. Postoperative Pain Management for
Ambulatory Surgery Center Patients
18. Prevention of Influenza in Ambulatory
Surgery Centers – with separate Covid-19 Lecture and Quiz
19. Providing Culturally Competent Care in the Ambulatory Surgery Center
20. Providing Safe Patient Handling and
Movement in an Ambulatory Surgery Center
21. Workplace Violence in an Ambulatory
22. Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
23. Compliance Programs in Ambulatory Surgery
24. Hand Hygiene Compliance in Medical Care
25. Sharps Basics in Ambulatory Surgical
26. Infection Control in Ambulatory Surgical
27. Understanding Antibiotic Resistance
28. Basics of Disinfection and Sterilization
29. Human Trafficking
Copyright: (c) 2019 Medical Physics Training, LLC
Additional Course Information
If you are interested in this program and
would like additional information, please contact
an overview of the of the registration process, click on this Ambulatory Surgical Center Course Enrollment Overview link.