Online Medical Education Programs Radiological School of Technology Physics Course
- Unique teaching methods used to teach physics in an understandable way. Instructors can try this out for free - see if this program works for their school.
- Online access - students can access the course wherever they have an internet connection.
- Easy to follow course format.
- Course navigation video - familiarizes students with course layout.
- Detailed course requirements provided.
- Up to Fifteen (15) chapters and Fifteen (15) quizzes of physics material with audio/visual presentations.
- Seven (7) chapters of quality management material, with Three (3) exams on these subjects.
- Printable course material.
- Recommended reading material - educational reference articles relating to course material.
- Practice quiz - prepares students for timed and graded quizzes.
- Every topic includes a timed quiz with detailed answers provided for student review. Each quiz is pulled randomly from our extensive question bank so every student will have a unique quiz. Quizzes are in similar to board format.
- Timed final exam.
- Student progress reports provided weekly to the program instructors via email.
- Customizable - formatted to your program requirements.
- Unparalleled instructor support.
Developed and maintained by an American Board of Radiology certified Diagnostic Medical Physicist with over 25 years of experience teaching medical professionals. Our physicists are available to answer your students' questions if they need additional assistance.
Our online physics training site has been in educating medical professionals for over 10 years.