Online Medical Education ProgramsRadiological School of Technology Physics Course
- Unique teaching methods used to teach physics in an understandable way.
- Online access - students can access the course wherever they have an internet connection.
- Easy to follow course format.
- Course navigation video - familiarizes students with course layout.
- Detailed course requirements provided.
- Eleven chapters of physics material with audio/visual presentations.
- Printable course material.
- Video presentations of radiological physics labs - starting Spring 2013!
- Recommended reading material - educational reference articles relating to course material.
- Practice quiz - prepares students for timed and graded quizzes.
- Every topic includes a timed quiz with detailed answers provided for student review. Each quiz is pulled randomly from our extensive question bank so every student will have a unique quiz.
- Timed final exam.
- Student progress reports provided weekly.
- Customizable - formatted to your program requirements.
- Unparalleled instructor support.
Developed and maintained by an American Board of Radiology certified Diagnostic Medical Physicist with over 20 years of experience teaching medical professionals. Our physicists are available to answer your students' questions if they need additional assistance.
Our online physics training site has been in educating medical professionals for over 5 years, with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau.